How Do I Register To Vote?
- Online Voter Registration is now available. Click HERE.
- In person: go to the Registrar’s Office on Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. OR go to the Town Clerk’s Office, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail: cards are available at the Library, Town Hall, and Registrar of Voters Office.
- By a mail-in card provided when renewing your driver’s licence with the DMV.
- In person: at any other Town/City Hall in the state.
- Or click HERE for the Voter Registration Form. Once completed, you can bring it to the Registrar of Voters’ Office or mail it to:
Registrar of Voters
Town of Avon
60 West Main Street
Avon, CT 06001
Am I Registered To Vote In Avon?
- Click HERE for Voter Registration Lookup